I was always told there is no such thing as a dumb question. I disagree. Following are a few examples (all in fun).
- Is that what you are wearing? (as you are grabbing your keys to go)
- Are you talking to me? (when there’s no one else present)
- Do you drive that far every day? (no–sometimes I fly)
- Are you done? (as you are putting away supplies)
- How many are with you? (can you count, can you see)
- Would you like cream and sugar with your coffee? (they just proved drinking black coffee is common among psychopaths)
- Did you enjoy your meal? (as you lick the plate to make sure nothing is missed)
- Would you like ice cream with that? (who cares what it is…ice cream is always welcome when offered)
- Are these children with you? (well it depends on what they did and who’s asking)
Just kidding! I’ve said some of these myself! I’m sure I must know some decent people who drink their coffee black. I just can’t think of any right now.