Simple Truths for Living
(add your own in the comments)
- If you have a choice, select the pretty or colorful item.
- Decisions made in anger, fear, or doubt are usually wrong.
- Worry is the same as fear.
- You can’t usually trust the thoughts you have in the middle of the night.
- You can almost always trust the thoughts or ideas you have first thing in the morning.
- The more you think you are right, the more likely it is you are wrong.
- You are almost always wrong when you think you know what someone else is thinking.
- Allow yourself 2-5% weakness (or wrong-ness).
- Avoid giving advice or suggestions.
- Do favors for others with no need for appreciation or the favor being returned.
- See people the way they really are instead of the way you wish they were.